I hope you will join our continued fight for transparency and accountability, and support reelecting me to the Michigan State University Board of Trustees!
It’s been an honor serving as a member of the MSU Board of Trustees for the past 8 years. There is no doubt that a lot has happened at our university during the time that I have been on the board. I will be the first to tell you that there are things that happened that i wish hadn’t. This said, I believe that one’s true character comes out when one is tested. To that end, I am proud of many things that I have accomplished as a board member.
standing with survivors from day one.
- United Auto Workers
- Carpenters and Millwrights
- Progressive Caucus
- Fems For Dems
- Black Slate
- United Here!
- Parents of Sister Survivors (POSSE)
- Operating Engineers Local 324
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
- 6th Congressional District
- 13th Congressional District
- Warren Evans, Wayne County Executive
- Benny Napoleon, Wayne County Sheriff
- Kim Worthy, Wayne County Prosecutor
- Eric Sabree, Wayne County Treasurer
- Mike Duggan, Mayor of Detroit
- Betty Jean Alexander, State Senator
- Cynthia Neeley, State Representative